Most Websites Globally Use The WordPress Security PluginOctober 29, 2019
Top Features Of Using WordPress Security PluginNovember 15, 2019
In general, a WordPress security plugin works by minimizing and hiding your site’s vulnerabilities. This plugin provides various automated security measures that make it difficult for cybercriminals to insert malicious scripts or steal sensitive information from your website.
You have to keep in mind that hackers work day and night just to steal all the websites they can easily find. They don’t do that. They use specialized computer programs or bots that can sneak into your system and attack your site’s weak points. Once they find a hole, it will be easy for them to attack and steal all the information you have been working on for so many years.
How to rising the security of your website?
- The first thing is that you can remove all your unused plugs as they can provide loopholes that hackers can use to gain easy access to your website. Note that outdated or unused plugins are the primary factor that can cause malware attacks and hosting issues on many other sites.
- Use .htaccess file. According to Google, using the .htaccess file is another way of securing your WP admin site as it can only be accessed from a specific IP address. You can do this by replacing the IP with those you want to add to your white list.
- If you want to make it harder for Internet wrongdoers to infiltrate your site, change your admin username to something other than “admin” and use a strong password. A secure password consisting of at least fourteen characters such as lower case letters, capital letters, numbers and special characters should be used when changing the password.
- Update your WordPress security plugin version regularly. This step is crucial to keep your site more stable as the latest versions of WP provide up-to-date bug fixes for any bugs in security.
- Hire a WordPress security service. Perhaps an ideal thing to do is to employ a WP security service when it comes to maintaining a website that will demonstrate all the security measures you need on your page. This expert can ensure that no malicious scripts, hacker keys, malware attacks, or other hosting problems can ever hide your WP page from you.